The winding and impregnation of stator coils are the core processes that we must master as experts in the field of electric drives. Just like our design strategy for rotor production, we adopt modular, highly automated design strategies, testings, and many other processes to ensure the high-quality production of your products.
- Our stator assembly technology covers：
- Lamination, winding, welding
- Drip paint, bake, point test
- Forming involved with Hairpin stator
- Shaping automatic twists, slicing
- Wire insertions, welding, and coating